Our president has asked the Columbus area churches to provide a few “work project” locations for the Alliance family to get in on while here in May/June for General Council. The work projects are lined up and ready for volunteers! Please click on the following link to register (registration is mandatory for this event) - Register Reach Columbus Together 2017. Please also take a few moments to watch the following video to get the details on the who, why and when of it all! We greatly appreciate your support of this important event!
Reach Columbus Together
Saturday, June 3, 2017
As a service opportunity of Alliance Council 2017, this one-day, intergenerational event connects Alliance churches with God’s work in urban centers.
Partnering with workers on location, Alliance people of all ages are welcome to volunteer in various inner-city service projects designed to shine the light of Jesus in practical ways. Make a difference for God‘s Kingdom!
- 9:30 a.m. Registration opens
- 10:00 a.m. Move from registration area to kick-off location
- 10:15 a.m. Kick off and prayer
- 10:30 a.m. To buses and/or other transportation
- 11:00 a.m. Work projects begin
- 3:00 p.m. Work projects completed
- 3:30 p.m. Arrive back at Battelle Grand Hall (food court available)
- 4:00 p.m. Attend Alliance Council 2017 missionary rally and parade at Battelle Grand Hall, Greater Columbus Convention Center