Here in the Central District we believe that God is in the business of strengthening the present generation of leaders through His Holy Spirit while also calling to Himself the generation who will lead us into the next season of His Kingdom Plan. We are deeply committed to partnering with God in both of those vital leadership investments.
As part of our commitment to both present and future generations of leaders, we are engaged in creating safe relational environments in which these leaders can discover their gifting/calling and deploy it into their circles of influence. The growth environments we believe will be most effective are:
- One on One Development Environments (Coaching)
- Group Development Environments (Coaching Clusters)
One on One Development
This opportunity for leader development is characterized by one individual who is qualified (by life experience and study) to thoughtfully and prayerfully partner in the development journey of another. This relationship has, as its foundation, a teachable and motivated attitude on the part of the leader and a deep passion for the success of the leader by the coach. We currently offer four streams of One on One Development:
- Foundations Coaching: Discovery and development of key leadership foundations that will allow a leader to maintain a high level of Kingdom effectiveness throughout a lifetime.
- Leadership Coaching: Discovery and development of key personal leadership skills necessary for successful organizational leadership.
- Strategic Coaching: Assessment and partnership in the development of big picture organizational issues (Creation & Deployment of Vision/Mission).
- Tactical Coaching: Assessment and partnership in the development of a plan to press forward thd details of the larger organizational picture.
Click here for details.
For more information contact Dan Scarrow.