Tactical Development is for leaders who have a desire to grow in their skills related to creating plans and systems that will ensure organizational momentum is continuously directed toward the most vital parts of the vision/mission developed in Strategic Coaching. Typically strategic and tactical development will be coached in unison.
- Assess, in partnership, the current clarity, health and momentum of the systems for getting the most important things done
- Gain an understanding of plan development
- Gain an understanding of organizational systems deployment
- Gain an increased clarity on the role of leadership in managing systems and momentum
- Develop and track a plan for vision deployment in their organization (also part of Strategic Coaching)
|For more information contact Dan Scarrow.|